MADUR CP 312
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
MADUR ® CP 312
- MADUR ® CP 312 , acid activated bleaching and clarifying adsorbent.It has unique adsorption and filtration characteristics.
- MADUR ® CP 312 is a fine, bright beige powder showing a highly porous inner structure.
- MADUR ® CP 312 has very efficient metal adsorption (P, Ca, Fe, Mg, Ni etc.) capacity.
- MADUR ® CP 312 effectively removes soap and phospholipids.
- MADUR ® CP 312 shows excellent refining results in difficult to bleach rapeseed, husk, cottonseed oil, palm and palm kernel oil.
PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS ( TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA)
- Bulk density g/l 400-550
- Free moisture (2 h, 110 °C) % max 25
- Loss on ignition (predried, 2 h, 1.000 °C) % 6.2
- pH (10% suspension, filtered) - 2-5
- Surface area (B.E.T.) m²/g 170-195
PARTICLE SIZE DISTRIBUTION ( PSD) ANALYSES
The particle size distribution of MADUR ® CP 312 is characterized by a sieve analysis of the dry powder.
The following average values have been determined for the various sieve fractions:
- 150 µm % 2-10
- 100 µm % 10-20
- 63 µm % 25-40
- 45 µm % 35-55
- 25 µm % 50-70
MADUR ® CP 312 (dried at 110°C for 2 hours) has the following chemical composition (average values):
- SiO2 % 76.2
- MgO % 2.34
- K2O % 1.08
- Al2O3 % 9.1
- Fe2O3 % 1.72
- CaO % 1.86
- Na2O % 0.69
- Loss on ignition % 6.2
- Total % 99.19
All data outlined above represent typical values for this product. They are not designed to convey absolute product specifications. The information in this data sheet is believed to be accurate. However, each purchaser should make its own test to determine the suitability of the product for its purposes. MONTERA Madencilik ve Danismanlik AS makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the product and assumes no responsibility for any risk or liability arising from the use of this product information.
Detailed information concerning application and handling can be taken from our material safety data sheet of MADUR ® CP 312